– Letter of Contract/Sales Agreement
– Evidence of NESS payment, for commercial goods.
– NXP Form duly signed by Exporters bank
– Packing List
– Nigeria Export Promotion Council (NEPC) Current Certificate
– Current Tax Clearance
– Certificate of Incorporation
– EUR1 for Shipment to European Countries.
– ECOWAS (Certificate of Origin) and (Movement Certificate)
Both are issued by: Nigerian Association of Chambers of Commerce & Industry, Mines and Agriculture (NACCIMA). Note that this is only applicable to goods going to West Africa Countries.
Non-Commercial Exports, i.e. Oil well/Tools/Machineries/Parts etc:
Commercial Invoice / Packing List
Evidence of first Importation